Monday, January 13, 2014

Oakland Raiders Fans....

Okay Oakland Raiders fans, I am compelled to ask this simple question.  It's a serious question that I really need an answer for to get some kind of understanding about you people.  Here we go.... If you're so fucking smart, how come you're so fucking stupid?
 


Did your head take a shit and displace your brain?  I mean, something happened to you and I'd like to know what it is that makes you say other teams suck when the Raiders went 4-12 this year.  Are you aware that if any team in the league went 5-11, they are statistically better than the Raiders?  Teams that went 11-5 and 12-4 are leaps and bounds better than the Raiders, but you fucking idiots don't seem to get it.

In all fairness, other fans do it too but Raider fans do it all of the time.  It's like the numbers lie to you or you don't remember "greater than/less than" from first grade!  There were 2 teams that lost more than the Raiders this year.  The Texans went 2-14 nd the Redskins went 3-13 this year.  In all fairness you would be allowed to say that the Texans and the Redskins suck more than the Raiders this year.  You could say that with integrity, even.

                                                                        

4 other teams in the league sucked as much as the Raiders.  Tampa Bay, Atlanta, Jacksonville, and Cleveland all had the same shitty record as the Raiders, so you could say... again with integrity that the Raiders sucked as much as those teams did.  And if I am not mistaken, that leaves 25 other teams including perennial shitty teams like the Dolphins, Bills and Rams that all played better than the Raiders.

I'm a Saints fan and have been for as long as I can remember.  At least 40 years....  I understand shitty and there is no polishing that turd of a life time record.  It is what it is.  But for the life of me, I can figure out how a Raiders fan can say something like  "the Bears suck" when all records prove otherwise. 

Now, I know a couple of Raider fans personally.  Frankly, a few of them are not the brightest people I know so I won't judge all Raider fans using that criteria.... but what is it that makes you folks so fucking stupid?  Can I get an answer to that or do you want me to assume that you're mildly dumber than pigeon shit?  You tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment