Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day 5 Political Correctness

December Hate thing, day 5. I hate all of this P.C (politically correct) stuff. When did we become this super ultra sensitive collective of souls? Being P.C makes you sound like a bigger asshole than you really are in most cases. 

 Years ago we had a situation in the bar in which the police became involved. A purse was stolen and the police were questioning me and asking me if I remembered an individual wearing certain clothes. I knew exactly who they were talking about. In fact, I knew the guy personally. I told the police that ''the guy you are looking for is a Mexican guy, about 5'8" tall, wearing the clothes you described". Some lady sitting in the barber chair said, "Really? You're just going to call the guy a Mexican because he has dark skin?". I looked at her because she didn't have anything to add to the conversation for starters and she wasn't even listening to the conversation. 

 She missed a tid bit of critical information..."I knew the guy personally".... I looked her in the face and said, "No, I called him a Mexican because he is from Mexico City." Stop being P.C people. We need to toughen up in this country, and calling this man a Mexican was not inflammatory because he was a Mexican. (I also managed to call this woman an asshole which indeed struck its mark with extreme accuracy.)

_______________________________________________________

Want to be more offended?  Check out @Carlos Mencia!  
(RATED R for language)  

#carlosmencia

No comments:

Post a Comment