Monday, December 9, 2013

Day 9 Dumb Drivers

December Hate thing, day 9.... This is a phenomenon that I witness the most between Star Valley and Jackson (since I drive that route twice a day) but I have seen it in other places. It's extra special when it happens this time of year. I hate when someone comes flying around you in the canyon, gets in front of you.... then slows down below the speed you were traveling. 

Take this morning for instance. Here I am chugging along at about 45-47 mph. When you drive the same stretch of ground twice a day, about 350 times a year, you tend to know what the road conditions are and where any danger might exist. Anyhow, some douche nozzle comes flying around my ass in a no passing zone going about 65 mph on a sweeping curve. This individual managed to kick up all kinds of snow and create a "mini white out" for me, since I was the only other person on this stretch of road. When the white out cleared, here is my new friend driving about 39-40mph.... 

My guess is, old numb nuts came around that last icy corner just a little bit too hot and went into what I like to describe as a "clean underwear altering incident" and must have had a "come to Jesus" meeting. As I putted around my new friend in a passing zone now back up to my original speed, I could tell from the look on my new friends face that her underwear situation had indeed been altered. I couldn't tell if she had a "damn that stinks" look on her face or if it was more of a "should have stayed away from the black coffee, bran muffin" look. Chances are, that look could have been avoided if she slowed down prior to that icy corner. I don't think she is bright enough to know that she is probably lucky to only have stinky under britches. I would bet that she is slow around that corner tomorrow or at least brings a spare set of knickers. SLOW DOWN JACK ASSES!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment