Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 2 Stubbing Toe


"December Hate, day 2. I hate stubbing my toe, especially my right pinky toe. I've broke that bad boy so many times I am surprised I still have feeling in it. I spent a few days in the hospital with pneumonia some years back. 

 The day after they released me, I was home sleeping and the phone rang. For some dumb ass reason I thought the phone call was an emergency. The wife removed the phone from our room so I could sleep, but the call sent me into panic mode. I jumped up and attempted to run down the hall and was stopped dead in my tracks when I kicked the door jam with my right foot. I hit the floor like a lead fart. My right pinky toe was pointing hard right and the two toes next to it were mangled as well. The phone kept ringing and I kept swearing. 

 I finally mashed my pinky toe back into place because looking at it off to the side was going to make me puke. The toe nail on the pinky toe also got peeled back adding to the joy of the whole experience. I really, really hate stubbing my toe."  Brice Dudley

No comments:

Post a Comment