Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 8 "Mutt Mitts"

December Hate thing, day 8. "Mutt Mitts". I don't hate mutt mitts, but I do hate the people who pick up their dogs poop in a mutt mitt, then just leave the mutt mitt there. Come on man! You've taken a dog shit that will either get stepped on or eventually decompose and have sealed it for eternity, and then just littered? What in the hell is the matter with you? Either don't spend the effort and leave the shit right where it is, or pick the shit up with a mutt mitt and then dispose of the mutt mitt in any of the handy disposal receptacles on any of the hiking/bike trails.
 
In essence, you are still asking someone to clean up after your dog. It's not their job, you classless, clueless sack of suck. I swear to God, if I see anyone drop a gift wrapped dog shit on the ground, I will find out where you live and personally deliver every steaming mutt mitt I can find to your door step or the front seat of your Subaru.
 

Click on picture to support Paws of Jackson Hole!

 
 
 
#muttmits #muttmitts #jacksonhole #bricedudley

No comments:

Post a Comment